Spread the love
Ways to Avoid Scams
- Don’t answer your telephone. Let an answering machine do it.
- Don’t talk to or email anyone you don’t know.
- Don’t pay $99 for a website you don’t own. You want to own it so you have control of it.
- Set your own dreams and goals. If someone has a scheme it probably won’t fit your goals and you move on quickly.
- Check out a business online before giving anyone your money.
- Beware if someone asks what your credit limit is. This is a big red flag.
- Set your own maximum dollar limit you will spend on any opportunity. Stick to it.
- Set your own retirement savings goal for the year. Write it down.
- I have made all these mistakes, but I have also used these guidelines to prevent being scammed again. These guidelines really work.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
- Get good advice from those who are helping you to avoid scams.
- I was looking into a real estate partnership deal when I was pointed toward Wealthy Affiliate. This is a solid honest business with a community of knowledgeable, caring, helpful people. WA will help you build a real business online. This is a business you can run from home. It is free to start and you get two free websites.
For a review that will help you avoid scams see
Please give some feedback below.