Here are 7 things to look for if you want to buy a direct mail list.
1. A Responsive List. The most important thing to find is a responsive mailing list. That is a list of people who have responded to a mailing of something similar to what you are offering. If you are offering a weght loss solution, you want a list of people who have actually bought other weght loss products. You do not want a compiled list from a telephone book for example. That would way too generic.
2. Buyers Only. This is similar to the secret above. You want a list of BUYERS ONLY. Some lists have only a few buyers or even none at all. This list will NOT help you get where you want to go. Buyers only on the other will help you reach your sales goals.
3. Prime Source. The third secret is to get your lists from the prime source. That is the one who developed the list. This will be a list directly from the source of the list.
4. A Large List. Many lists are too small to help you get rich if that is what you want. A list of only 100 names would much too small to help you build your customer list. You need a list that grows by thousands every month. Most lists cannot live up to that standard. However, a large list can help you reach your goals.
5. Have Spent Money. This ties in with the buyers only list. A list of people who have spent an average of $100 is better than a list that has spent only $25. If you have a high ticket item to sell, you need to have a list of those who have spent an equal or greater amount. If you are selling an item that costs $100, you need a list of those who have spent at least $100. If they have spent $200 that is even better.
6. Cleaned. It is good to have a list that has been cleaned. That means one where institutional addresses have been removed. It is important to eliminate deadbeats, tire kickers, and curiousity seekers also.
7. Updated. You want the list to be updated regularly. Duplicates and bad names are deleted monthly at least.
I believe I have discovered one of the few sources that delivers on all of the 7 secrets. I am pleased with the responses I have received so far. This is a source you can trust. Of course there is no guarantee of specific results.
For more information or to order now see the contact information below.
100% BUYERS ONLY “PRIME CHOICE” MAILING LISTS
Good for all opportunity and moneymaking offers. Fatten your wallet With Our Exclusive In-House Mailing Lists.
Email, Telephone And Other Categories Available!
Call (877) 225-5858 or Visit PrimeChoiceLists.com
Write to: TJT Marketing Associates
P. O. Box 55685 * Dept. 14247
Valencia, CA 91385
Do not waste your time and money on old, overworked, unresponsive mailing lists. Now you can tke advantage of our own in-house names. Save time and money now.
Please feel free to comment or ask questions.
9 thoughts on “Buy Direct Mail List”
I’ve always wondered if it was a good idea to buy lists of this kind. I know that many people do, but are they legit? This article helped me answer many questions as to what to look for in a good list. You mention many important points here. The best one, in my opinion, is to make sure that the list is cleaned. Yes! So important. Thanks for the awesome tips!
Your comments are appreciated. I have not bought a mailing list, but I am trying to build my own list by placing small display ads in mail order tabloids like Introduction to Mail Order.
It is very difficult and very dicey to find a good list and there are absolutely no guarantees that your mailing is going to produce any buyers.
You have covered some great pointers for how a list should be but is there a way of verifying this information, or do we have to take the marketers word for it. It would be great if you knew for certain that you were emailing a list of buyers and not tire kickers.
Thanks for your recommendation and I am going to do some research on this company and see how many other people are happy with them.
Hello, I really want to appreciate your effort in putting together this website and writing this article, getting mailing list can be really tricky sometimes. I engaged a mailing list about 2 years ago and at end I regretted ever engaging it. With your article, it is easy to identify what kind of mailing list you want and how to get the best out of it.
Thanks for comments. Finding a good list is not easy but it is possible. I recently received information that wilsonlists.com has an effective list. It requires testing different lists. Once you find a good list you can use it again and again.
I had no idea you can buy a direct mail list until I stumbled upon your post. Thank you for explaining it all in a way that I understand. I am struggling to get into work required to build my own mailing list – now you gave me something to think about, that is: if I should invest in already made one…
You should know that most lists are rented for one time use. Buying a list will cost about 3-4 times the cost of renting list for one time use. But the good news is it is yours for unlimited use. My strategy would be to offer something free to the list I buy . Those that respond to that offer would be the cream of the crop. Thanks for your comment.
I must say that you have done a great job on this article as I know this would be of great help to the public as it has been of help to me.i have alot of experience with mailing list,I have bought alot of mailing list in the past and most of them didn’t give me what I want because I didn’t have some of the information that I have gotten from your article thanks alot..if I ever what to buy a direct mail list I would do some good research.
You are right to do some research first. See my comment above. One source for buying a list is Excellentlists.com